Houston Teeth Whitening, Dental Implants, Veneers
"Our goal is to create a relaxing
experience with exceptional dental care"
- Dr. Scott Benoit
Benoit Family Dental offers a full array of dental services to help you maintain healthy teeth. You can read more on this page about specific services.
- Custom Teeth Whitening with the Boost Opalescence System
- Dental Implant Restoration
- Porcelain Veneers
- Porcelain Crowns and Bridges
- Composite Fillings
Inhalation conscious sedation using Nitrous Oxide, “laughing gas” helps those with mild-moderate anxiety.
Preventative Care and Education for Adults and Children
- Oral Health Education
- Velscope as seen on the Dr. Oz Show [ See Video… ]
- Solutions for Jaw Pain/Clenching
- High Speed Digital X-rays [ Read More… ]
- Dentures and Partial dentures
- Root Canal Therapy
Initial Oral Examination
Your initial oral examination includes a visual examination, charting, periodontal probing, diagnosis and treatment recommendations. We will also take x-rays, which includes the panoramic x-ray for proper diagnosis of the anterior (front) and posterior (back) teeth as well as the bite-wing x-ray series for proper diagnosis of proximal decay of posterior teeth.
- Bonding , to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework , to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants , for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings , to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings , to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment , to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy , to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers , for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings , to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures , to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment , to save an infected tooth
- Sealants , to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening , to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment , for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions , when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.